2010 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary And Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 17 - Personnel
Subchapter 8 - Teachers' Salaries Generally
- § 6-17-801 - Indefinite teacher employment contract void.
- § 6-17-802 - Twelve-month contracts for vocational agriculture teachers.
- § 6-17-803 - Optional contract payable in monthly installments.
- § 6-17-804 - Deductions for group insurance premium.
- § 6-17-805 - Deduction for professional membership dues.
- § 6-17-806 - Arkansas Teachers' Salaries Study Commission.
- § 6-17-807 - Additional days.
- § 6-17-808 - [Repealed.]
- § 6-17-809 - Teachers for the visually impaired entering state service.
- § 6-17-810 - Teachers for the hearing impaired entering state service.
- § 6-17-811 - Incentives for teacher recruitment and retention in high-priority districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.