2010 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary And Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 17 - Personnel
Subchapter 3 - Employment and Assignment
- § 6-17-301 - Employment of certified personnel.
- § 6-17-302 - Public school principals -- Qualifications and responsibilities.
- § 6-17-303 - Assignment and reassignment of teachers.
- § 6-17-304 - Employment of teacher obligated to another school district -- Liability of hiring school district.
- § 6-17-305 - Student teachers.
- § 6-17-306 - Leaves of absence.
- § 6-17-307 - Interviewing expenses in particular regions.
- § 6-17-308 - Moving expenses in particular regions.
- § 6-17-309 - Certification -- Waiver.
- § 6-17-310 - Office for the Purpose of Teacher Recruitment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.