2010 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 74 - Gangs
Subchapter 1 - Arkansas Criminal Gang, Organization, or Enterprise Act
- § 5-74-101 - Title.
- § 5-74-102 - General legislative findings, declarations, and intent.
- § 5-74-103 - Definitions.
- § 5-74-104 - Engaging in a continuing criminal gang, organization, or enterprise.
- § 5-74-105 - Unauthorized use of another person's property to facilitate certain crimes.
- § 5-74-106 - Simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms.
- § 5-74-107 - Unlawful discharge of a firearm from a vehicle.
- § 5-74-108 - Engaging in violent criminal group activity.
- § 5-74-109 - Premises and real property used by criminal gangs, organizations, or enterprises, or used by anyone in committing a continuing series of violations -- Civil remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.