2010 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 68 - Obscenity
Subchapter 3 - State Standards Defining and Regulating Obscenity
- § 5-68-301 - Legislative declaration.
- § 5-68-302 - Definitions.
- § 5-68-303 - Promoting obscene materials.
- § 5-68-304 - Promoting obscene performance.
- § 5-68-305 - Obscene performance at a live public show.
- § 5-68-306 - Publicly displaying obscene material for advertising purposes.
- § 5-68-307 - Public display of hard-core sexual conduct.
- § 5-68-308 - Defenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.