2010 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 67 - Highways and Bridges
- § 5-67-101 - Advertising signs generally.
- § 5-67-102 - False or misleading signs.
- § 5-67-103 - Attaching signs to utility poles or living plants.
- § 5-67-104 - Violation of posted bridge prohibitions.
- § 5-67-105 - Wreckage near memorial highway.
- § 5-67-106 - Use of spotlight.
- § 5-67-107 - Solicitation on or near a highway.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.