2010 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 2 - Offenses Against The Person
Chapter 13 - Assault And Battery
Subchapter 2 - Offenses Generally
- § 5-13-201 - Battery in the first degree.
- § 5-13-202 - Battery in the second degree.
- § 5-13-203 - Battery in the third degree.
- § 5-13-204 - Aggravated assault.
- § 5-13-205 - Assault in the first degree.
- § 5-13-206 - Assault in the second degree.
- § 5-13-207 - Assault in the third degree.
- § 5-13-208 - Coercion.
- § 5-13-209 - Abuse of athletic contest officials.
- § 5-13-210 - Introduction of controlled substance into body of another person.
- § 5-13-211 - Aggravated assault upon an employee of a correctional facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.