2010 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
Chapter 2 - Principles of Criminal Liability
Subchapter 6 - Justification
- § 5-2-601 - Definitions.
- § 5-2-602 - Defense.
- § 5-2-603 - Execution of public duty.
- § 5-2-604 - Choice of evils.
- § 5-2-605 - Use of physical force generally.
- § 5-2-606 - Use of physical force in defense of a person.
- § 5-2-607 - Use of deadly physical force in defense of a person.
- § 5-2-608 - Use of physical force in defense of premises.
- § 5-2-609 - Use of physical force in defense of property.
- § 5-2-610 - Use of physical force by law enforcement officers.
- § 5-2-611 - Use of physical force by private person aiding law enforcement officers.
- § 5-2-612 - Use of physical force in resisting arrest.
- § 5-2-613 - Use of physical force to prevent escape from correctional facility or custody of correctional officer.
- § 5-2-614 - Use of reckless or negligent force.
- § 5-2-615 - -- 5-2-619. [Reserved.]
- § 5-2-620 - Use of force to defend persons and property within home.
- § 5-2-621 - Attempting to protect persons during commission of a felony.
- § 5-2-622 - Gambling debts and losses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.