2010 Arkansas Code
4-26-1202. Fees -- Secretary of State [Fee schedule superseded by 4-27-1705 effective midnight December 31, 1987.]
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 3 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 26 - Business Corporations Generally
Subchapter 12 - Filing and Fees
§ 4-26-1202 - Fees -- Secretary of State [Fee schedule superseded by 4-27-1705 effective midnight December 31, 1987.]
The fees chargeable by the Secretary of State for services under this chapter shall be:
(1) For filing original articles of incorporation, including issuance of certificate showing such filing:
(A) Par Stock. The fee shall be based on the aggregate par value of the total number of shares authorized to be issued as follows: Click here to view image.
In no case shall the fee be less than fifteen dollars ($15.00), and all fees shall be computed to the nearest dollar.
(B) Nonpar Stock. The fee shall be based on the number of shares authorized to be issued as follows: Click here to view image.
In no case shall the minimum fee be less than fifteen dollars ($15.00), and all fees shall be computed to the nearest dollar.
(C) Both Par Stock and Nonpar Stock. If both par stock and nonpar stock are authorized under the articles, the foregoing computations shall be applied to each class of stock, and the total figure resulting from the separate computations shall represent the fee; the minimum fee for the filing is to be fifteen dollars ($15.00).
(2) For filing articles of amendment, including issuance of certificate showing such filing:
(A) If the amendment increases the number of authorized shares, compute the fee on the capitalization authorized under the articles of incorporation as amended and credit this fee with the amount chargeable on the capitalization which was authorized prior to the amendment; the fee, however, is never to be less than fifteen dollars ($15.00).
(B) In all other cases, the fee for filing articles of amendment shall be fifteen dollars ($15.00).
(3) For filing articles of merger or consolidation, including issuance of certificate showing such filing, the fee shall be twenty-five dollars ($25.00) unless the capitalization of the surviving or new corporation exceeds two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) shares, in which last event the fee shall be fifty dollars ($50.00).
(4) For filing a resignation of registered agent, a change of registered agent or a change of registered office, three dollars ($3.00).
(5) For filing a change of address of registered office by a registered agent representing one (1) or more corporations, three dollars ($3.00) for each corporation; provided that the maximum fee shall be two hundred dollars ($200).
(6) For filing application for right to do business under fictitious name, ten dollars ($10.00).
(7) For any other filing under this chapter, with annexed certificate, five dollars ($5.00).
(8) For any certificate pursuant to 4-26-106 or 4-26-207 or any other certificate not provided for in this section, five dollars ($5.00).
(9) For furnishing a certified copy of any document, fifty cents (50cent(s)) per page and one dollar ($1.00) for the certificate thereto.
(10) For receiving service of process on behalf of a corporation, five dollars ($5.00), which may be recovered as taxable costs by the party causing service to be made if such party prevails in this litigation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.