2010 Arkansas Code
3-4-703. Authorized purchasers.
Title 3 - Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 4 - Alcoholic Beverages Generally -- permits
Subchapter 7 - Post Exchange Package Permit
§ 3-4-703 - Authorized purchasers.
Sales of alcoholic beverages under the post exchange permit shall be limited to those persons over the age of twenty-one (21) years who are:
(1) Active or retired members of the Army National Guard and Air National Guard;
(2) Active, retired, and reserve members of the armed forces of the United States;
(3) Department of Defense employees;
(4) Full-time employees of the militia;
(5) Students attending training programs at Camp Joseph T. Robinson or Fort Chaffee;
(6) Contractors and their employees performing work pursuant to a contract with the United States or the State of Arkansas on Camp Joseph T. Robinson or Fort Chaffee;
(7) Employees of tenant government agencies located on Camp Joseph T. Robinson or Fort Chaffee; and
(8) Dependents of the above-named persons who hold identification cards evidencing their status as may be found acceptable to the Adjutant General.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.