2010 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 73 - Arkansas Trust Code
Subchapter 7 - Office of Trustee
- § 28-73-701 - Accepting or declining trusteeship.
- § 28-73-702 - Trustee's bond.
- § 28-73-703 - Cotrustees.
- § 28-73-704 - Vacancy in trusteeship -- Appointment of successor.
- § 28-73-705 - Resignation of trustee.
- § 28-73-706 - Removal of trustee.
- § 28-73-707 - Delivery of property by former trustee.
- § 28-73-708 - Compensation of trustee.
- § 28-73-709 - Reimbursement of expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.