2010 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 73 - Arkansas Trust Code
Subchapter 5 - Creditor's Claims -- Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts
- § 28-73-501 - Rights of beneficiary's creditor or assignee.
- § 28-73-502 - Spendthrift provision.
- § 28-73-503 - [Reserved.]
- § 28-73-504 - Discretionary trusts -- Effect of standard.
- § 28-73-505 - Creditor's claim against settlor.
- § 28-73-506 - Overdue distribution.
- § 28-73-507 - Personal obligations of trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.