2010 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 65 - Guardians Generally
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 28-65-101 - Definitions.
- § 28-65-102 - Relationship of chapter to Uniform Veterans' Guardianship Act.
- § 28-65-103 - Applicability of other acts.
- § 28-65-104 - Incapacitated persons.
- § 28-65-105 - Purpose of guardianship.
- § 28-65-106 - Rights of incapacitated persons.
- § 28-65-107 - Jurisdiction of courts.
- § 28-65-108 - Compensation of guardian.
- § 28-65-109 - Actions by ward against guardian.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.