There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 51 - Operation Of Vehicles -- Rules Of The Road
Subchapter 7 - Railroad Grade Crossings
- § 27-51-701 - Penalty generally.
- § 27-51-702 - Obedience to signals at crossings required.
- § 27-51-703 - Certain vehicles to stop at all crossings -- Exceptions.
- § 27-51-704 - Trucks carrying explosives or flammable liquids.
- § 27-51-705 - Moving heavy equipment at crossings.
- § 27-51-706 - Designation of particularly dangerous crossings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.