2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 51 - Operation Of Vehicles -- Rules Of The Road
Subchapter 3 - Driving, Overtaking, and Passing
- § 27-51-301 - Vehicles to be driven on right side of roadway -- Exceptions.
- § 27-51-302 - Driving on roadways laned for traffic.
- § 27-51-303 - Passing a vehicle proceeding in opposite direction.
- § 27-51-304 - One-way roadways and rotary traffic islands.
- § 27-51-305 - Following too closely.
- § 27-51-306 - Overtaking of vehicle on left.
- § 27-51-307 - Restrictions on passing overtaken vehicle on left.
- § 27-51-308 - Conditions when overtaking on right.
- § 27-51-309 - Center left-turn lanes.
- § 27-51-310 - Passing emergency response vehicle or law enforcement vehicle stopped on highway.
- § 27-51-311 - Overtaking a bicycle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.