2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 51 - Operation Of Vehicles -- Rules Of The Road
Subchapter 2 - Speed Limits
- § 27-51-201 - Limitations generally.
- § 27-51-202 - Restrictions not applicable to emergency vehicles.
- § 27-51-203 - Authority to establish limits.
- § 27-51-204 - Maximum and minimum speed limits -- Exceptions.
- § 27-51-205 - Right of local authorities to enforce limits.
- § 27-51-206 - Local authorities may alter prima facie speed limits.
- § 27-51-207 - Assistance to local authorities in determining limits.
- § 27-51-208 - Minimum speed regulation.
- § 27-51-209 - Driving over bridges or other elevated structures.
- § 27-51-210 - Towing of manufactured homes and mobile homes.
- § 27-51-211 - Use of nonpneumatic tires.
- § 27-51-212 - Speed limit near schools -- Exceptions.
- § 27-51-213 - Erection and maintenance of required signs in school zones.
- § 27-51-214 - Penalties for speeding in school zone.
- § 27-51-215 - Arkansas Primary Highway Network study.
- § 27-51-216 - Speed limits and traffic-control devices on county roads -- Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.