There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 51 - Operation Of Vehicles -- Rules Of The Road
Subchapter 13 - Stopping, Standing, or Parking
- § 27-51-1301 - Restrictions on stopping, standing, or parking generally.
- § 27-51-1302 - Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places.
- § 27-51-1303 - Stopping, standing, or parking outside of business or residence district.
- § 27-51-1304 - Authority to remove illegally stopped vehicles.
- § 27-51-1305 - Removal of motor vehicles parked without authority in parking lots.
- § 27-51-1306 - Unattended motor vehicles.
- § 27-51-1307 - Opening door on traffic side.
- § 27-51-1308 - Starting of vehicles.
- § 27-51-1309 - Backing of vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.