2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 50 - Penalties And Enforcement
Subchapter 4 - Additional Penalty
- § 27-50-401 - [Repealed.]
- § 27-50-402 - Penalty mandatory.
- § 27-50-403 - Applicable only to certain cities.
- § 27-50-404 - Disposition of funds.
- § 27-50-405 - Penalties to be remitted monthly.
- § 27-50-406 - Failure to collect and remit.
- § 27-50-407 - Annual audit.
- § 27-50-408 - Fines for moving traffic violations in a highway work zone.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.