2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 50 - Penalties And Enforcement
Subchapter 3 - Offenses and Penalties Generally
- § 27-50-301 - Applicability of criminal code.
- § 27-50-302 - Classification of traffic violations.
- § 27-50-303 - Violations involving drivers' licenses.
- § 27-50-304 - Penalties for misdemeanors.
- § 27-50-305 - Penalty for violation of 1959 amendatory act.
- § 27-50-306 - Additional penalties on conviction of moving traffic violations.
- § 27-50-307 - Negligent homicide.
- § 27-50-308 - Reckless driving.
- § 27-50-309 - Racing or observing a drag race as a spectator on a public highway.
- § 27-50-310 - Use of officially designated school bus colors or words "school bus" unlawful.
- § 27-50-311 - Penalties for large trucks exceeding speed limits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.