2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 50 - Penalties And Enforcement
Subchapter 10 - Reports of Accidents
- § 27-50-1001 - Copies to be obtained.
- § 27-50-1002 - Reports to be complete.
- § 27-50-1003 - Method to determine recording of accident information.
- § 27-50-1004 - Reports by private citizens.
- § 27-50-1005 - Involvement of unattended vehicle in accident.
- § 27-50-1006 - Right of aggrieved driver.
- § 27-50-1007 - Scheduling of hearings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.