2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 2 - Motor Vehicle Registration And Licensing
Chapter 14 - Uniform Motor Vehicle Administration, Certificate of Title, and Antitheft Act
Subchapter 3 - Penalties and Administrative Sanctions
- § 27-14-301 - Penalty for misdemeanor.
- § 27-14-302 - Penalty for felony.
- § 27-14-303 - Fraudulent applications.
- § 27-14-304 - Operation of vehicles without license plates.
- § 27-14-305 - Penalty for using or making unofficial license plates.
- § 27-14-306 - Improper use of evidences of registration.
- § 27-14-307 - False evidences of title or registration.
- § 27-14-308 - Authority to suspend or revoke registration or certificate of title, etc.
- § 27-14-309 - Failure to pay taxes on or assess personal property as ground for revocation.
- § 27-14-310 - Improper activities by manufacturer, transporter, or dealer.
- § 27-14-311 - Appeal of revocation by dealer.
- § 27-14-312 - Returning evidences of registration upon cancellation, etc.
- § 27-14-313 - Disposition of misdemeanor fines and forfeitures.
- § 27-14-314 - [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.