2010 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 35 - Arkansas Multi-Agency Insurance Trust Fund Act
§ 25-35-102 - Definitions.
For the purposes of this chapter:
(1) "Annual aggregate deductible" means the maximum amount payable annually from the Arkansas Multi-Agency Insurance Trust Fund for covered losses;
(2) "Insurance Commissioner" means the Insurance Commissioner of the State Insurance Department or the commissioner's successor;
(3) "Risk manager" means the Administrator of the Risk Management Division of the State Insurance Department;
(4) "State agency" means any state agency, board, bureau, commission, council, department, institution, or other similar entity; and
(5) "Trust fund" means the Arkansas Multi-Agency Insurance Trust Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.