2010 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 21 - Uniform Law To Oppose Federal Encroachment On State Rights
- § 25-21-101 - Study of existing federal legislation.
- § 25-21-102 - Study of proposed federal legislation.
- § 25-21-103 - Investigation of federal legislation on request of Senators or Representatives.
- § 25-21-104 - Appointment of Deputy or Assistant Attorney General.
- § 25-21-105 - Membership in interstate organization.
- § 25-21-106 - Title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.