There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2010 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 4 - Miscellaneous Regulated Industries
Chapter 111 - Arkansas Greyhound Racing Law
Subchapter 5 - Conduct of Meets
- § 23-111-501 - Accordance with franchise required.
- § 23-111-502 - Number of racing days and meets generally -- Hours.
- § 23-111-503 - Additional racing days for benefit of city general fund and Division of Developmental Disabilities Services.
- § 23-111-504 - Additional racing days for municipal assistance -- Distribution of net proceeds to municipalities.
- § 23-111-505 - Additional racing days for benefit of indigent patients, etc.
- § 23-111-506 - Application for license to conduct meet -- Issuance.
- § 23-111-507 - [Repealed.]
- § 23-111-508 - Wagering.
- § 23-111-509 - Disposition of wagering money.
- § 23-111-510 - Admission tax.
- § 23-111-511 - Record keeping by franchise holder -- Audit.
- § 23-111-512 - Commission's access to meets, books, records, etc.
- § 23-111-513 - Failure to pay tax.
- § 23-111-514 - Franchise holder required to give bond.
- § 23-111-515 - Additional racing days for the benefit of small municipalities and community colleges.
- § 23-111-516 - Health insurance.
- § 23-111-517 - Disposition of pari-mutuel tax revenue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.