There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2010 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 4 - Miscellaneous Regulated Industries
Chapter 111 - Arkansas Greyhound Racing Law
Subchapter 3 - Franchises Generally
- § 23-111-301 - Greyhound racing permitted -- Limitations.
- § 23-111-302 - Application generally -- Issuance of temporary franchise -- Hearing and appeal.
- § 23-111-303 - Approval of electors required.
- § 23-111-304 - Elections.+
- § 23-111-305 - Construction of racing plant -- Issuance of permanent franchise.
- § 23-111-306 - Subsequent referendum elections.
- § 23-111-307 - Franchises granted prior to July 1, 1957.
- § 23-111-308 - Employees and patrons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.