2010 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 3 - Insurance
Chapter 98 - Minimum Basic Benefit Policies and Subscription Contracts
- § 23-98-101 - Legislative findings.
- § 23-98-102 - Definitions.
- § 23-98-103 - Notices and hearings before adopting regulations.
- § 23-98-104 - Formation of trusts of qualified individuals.
- § 23-98-105 - Issuance of minimum basic benefit policies permitted -- Applicability.
- § 23-98-106 - Minimum basic benefits.
- § 23-98-107 - Disclosure requirements for minimum basic benefit policies.
- § 23-98-108 - Notice of minimum basic benefit policies -- Payroll deduction.
- § 23-98-109 - Managed care and cost control provisions.
- § 23-98-110 - Approval of forms and rates.
- § 23-98-111 - Record-keeping and reporting requirement for insurers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.