2010 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 3 - Insurance
Chapter 77 - Automobile Clubs Or Associations
- § 23-77-101 - Definitions.
- § 23-77-102 - Exclusive authority of chapter.
- § 23-77-103 - Penalty.
- § 23-77-104 - Clubs and associations under authority, supervision, and control of Insurance Commissioner.
- § 23-77-105 - Authority of Insurance Commissioner to grant certificates of authority and conduct hearings.
- § 23-77-106 - Certificate of authority required -- Application and issuance.
- § 23-77-107 - Certificate of authority -- Suspension and revocation.
- § 23-77-108 - Agent or representative license required -- Application and issuance.
- § 23-77-109 - Annual reports and other information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.