2010 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 3 - Insurance
Chapter 66 - Trade Practices
Subchapter 2 - Trade Practices Act
- § 23-66-201 - Title.
- § 23-66-202 - Purpose.
- § 23-66-203 - Definitions.
- § 23-66-204 - Provisions of subchapter additional to existing law.
- § 23-66-205 - Unfair competition or unfair or deceptive acts or practices prohibited.
- § 23-66-206 - Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices defined.
- § 23-66-207 - Rules and regulations to identify prohibited methods of competition, acts, or practices.
- § 23-66-208 - Power of commissioner to examine and investigate.
- § 23-66-209 - Hearings -- Procedures.
- § 23-66-210 - Cease and desist and penalty orders -- Modifications.
- § 23-66-211 - Penalty for violation of cease and desist orders.
- § 23-66-212 - Judicial review of cease and desist orders.
- § 23-66-213 - Judicial review by intervenor.
- § 23-66-214 - Immunity from prosecution.
- § 23-66-215 - Penalty for late payment of claims by health carriers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.