2010 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health And Welfare
Subtitle 2 - Health And Safety
Chapter 7 - State Board of Health -- Department of Health
Subchapter 3 - State Health Data Clearinghouse Act
- § 20-7-301 - Title.
- § 20-7-302 - Purpose.
- § 20-7-303 - Collection and dissemination of health data.
- § 20-7-304 - Release of health data.
- § 20-7-305 - State Board of Health to prescribe rules and regulations -- Data collected not subject to discovery.
- § 20-7-306 - Reports -- Assistance.
- § 20-7-307 - Penalties.
- § 20-7-308 - Repealer.
- § 20-7-309 - List of substances used to alter samples in drug or alcohol screening tests.
- § 20-7-310 - Construction with other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.