2010 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health And Welfare
Subtitle 2 - Health And Safety
Chapter 18 - Vital Statistics Act
Subchapter 4 - Births and Adoptions
- § 20-18-401 - Birth registration generally.
- § 20-18-402 - Delayed registration of birth.
- § 20-18-403 - Judicial procedure to register birth.
- § 20-18-404 - Infants of unknown parentage.
- § 20-18-405 - [Repealed.]
- § 20-18-406 - New certificates.
- § 20-18-407 - Social Security account information of parents.
- § 20-18-408 - Notice to parents regarding affidavits of paternity.
- § 20-18-409 - Disclosure of affidavits.
- § 20-18-410 - Certificate of birth resulting in stillbirth.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.