2010 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health And Welfare
Subtitle 2 - Health And Safety
Chapter 10 - Long-Term Care Facilities And Services
Subchapter 12 - Protection of Long-Term Care Facility Residents
- § 20-10-1201 - Purpose.
- § 20-10-1202 - Definitions.
- § 20-10-1203 - Administration and management of long-term care facilities.
- § 20-10-1204 - Residents' rights.
- § 20-10-1205 - Property and personal affairs of residents.
- § 20-10-1206 - Right of entry and inspection.
- § 20-10-1207 - Availability, distribution, and posting of reports and records.
- § 20-10-1208 - Patient records -- Penalties for alteration.
- § 20-10-1209 - Civil enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.