2010 Arkansas Code
18-60-303. Actions constituting forcible entry and detainer.
Title 18 - Property
Subtitle 5 - Civil Actions
Chapter 60 - Miscellaneous Proceedings Relating to Property
Subchapter 3 - Forcible Entry and Detainer -- Unlawful Detainer
§ 18-60-303 - Actions constituting forcible entry and detainer.
A person shall be guilty of a forcible entry and detainer within the meaning of this subchapter if the person shall:
(1) Enter into or upon any lands, tenements, or other possessions and detain or hold them without right or claim to title;
(2) Enter by breaking open the doors and windows or other parts of the house, whether any person is in it or not;
(3) Threaten to kill, maim, or beat the party in possession or use words and actions as have a natural tendency to excite fear or apprehension of danger;
(4) Put out of doors or carry away the goods of the party in possession; or
(5) Enter peaceably and then turning out by force or frightening by threats or other circumstances of terror the party to yield possession.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.