2010 Arkansas Code
Title 18 - Property
Subtitle 5 - Civil Actions
Chapter 60 - Miscellaneous Proceedings Relating to Property
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 18-60-101 - Right of cotenants to accounting.
- § 18-60-102 - Injuring, destroying, or carrying away property of another.
- § 18-60-103 - Liability for damages by fire -- Exception.
- § 18-60-104 - Leaving enclosure open.
- § 18-60-105 - Improvements erroneously placed on adjoining lands.
- § 18-60-106 - Sale of infants' or insane persons' lands.
- § 18-60-107 - Liability for injuries in gathering farm products.
- § 18-60-108 - Liability of landowner for injury to trespasser.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.