2010 Arkansas Code
Title 18 - Property
Subtitle 2 - Real Property
Chapter 16 - Landlord and Tenant
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 18-16-101 - Failure to pay rent -- Refusal to vacate upon notice -- Penalty.
- § 18-16-102
- § 18-16-104 - [Repealed.]
- § 18-16-105 - Termination of oral lease of farmlands.
- § 18-16-106
- § 18-16-108 - Property left on premises after termination of lease.
- § 18-16-109 - [Transferred.]
- § 18-16-110 - Landlord's liability arising from alleged defects or disrepair of premises.
- § 18-16-111 - Manufactured homes and mobile homes on leased land.
- § 18-16-112 - Protection for victims of domestic abuse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.