2010 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 6 - Criminal Procedure Generally
Chapter 81 - Arrest
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 16-81-101 - [Repealed.]
- § 16-81-102 - Persons not subject to arrest.
- § 16-81-103 - Power of judge or magistrate to summon, examine, and issue warrant for arrest.
- § 16-81-104 - Warrant of arrest generally.
- § 16-81-105 - Execution of summons and service of process.
- § 16-81-106 - Authority to arrest.
- § 16-81-107 - Procedures of arrest.
- § 16-81-108 - Arrest on certain private property permitted.
- § 16-81-109 - Bail.
- § 16-81-110 - Return on the warrant.
- § 16-81-111 - [Repealed.]
- § 16-81-112 - Escape of prisoner.
- § 16-81-113 - Warrantless arrest for domestic abuse.
- § 16-81-114 - Warrantless arrest for gas theft.
- § 16-81-115 - Certified law enforcement officers from adjoining states.
- § 16-81-116 - Warrantless arrest for violation of interference with emergency communication in the first degree, 5-60-124, or interference with emergency communication in the second degree, 5-60-125.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.