2010 Arkansas Code
16-56-105. Actions with limitation of three years.
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 5 - Civil Procedure Generally
Chapter 56 - Limitation Of Actions
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 16-56-105 - Actions with limitation of three years.
The following actions shall be commenced within three (3) years after the cause of action accrues:
(1) All actions founded upon any contract, obligation, or liability not under seal and not in writing, excepting such as are brought upon the judgment or decree of some court of record of the United States or of this or some other state;
(2) All actions for arrearages of rent not reserved by some instrument in writing, under seal;
(3) All actions founded on any contract or liability, expressed or implied;
(4) All actions for trespass on lands;
(5) All actions for libels; and
(6) All actions for taking or injuring any goods or chattels.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.