2010 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 2 - Courts and Court Officers
Chapter 22 - Attorneys At Law
Subchapter 3 - Rights and Liabilities
- § 16-22-301 - Legislative intent.
- § 16-22-302 - Compensation governed by contract.
- § 16-22-303 - Compromise or settlement without attorney's consent -- Effect.
- § 16-22-304 - Lien of attorney created.
- § 16-22-305 - Unnecessary costs satisfied by attorney.
- § 16-22-306 - Negligence of attorney resulting in dismissal -- Liability for costs and damages.
- § 16-22-307 - Failure to pay over money -- Judgment for money and costs -- Penalized by court.
- § 16-22-308 - Attorney's fees in certain civil actions.
- § 16-22-309 - Attorney's fees in actions lacking justiciable issue.
- § 16-22-310 - Liability for civil damages.
- § 16-22-311 - Reports of visits with incarcerated indigent clients.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.