2010 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, And Courts
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
Chapter 7 - Dispute Resolution
Subchapter 2 - Dispute Resolution Processes
- § 16-7-201 - Legislative purpose and intent.
- § 16-7-202 - Duty and authority of the courts.
- § 16-7-203 - Duty and authority of state and local officers and agencies and governments.
- § 16-7-204 - Counseling by attorneys.
- § 16-7-205 - Duty to keep records of dispute resolution efforts and to file annual reports.
- § 16-7-206 - Confidentiality of communications in dispute resolution procedures.
- § 16-7-207 - Immunity of impartial third parties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.