2010 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 14 - Voluntary Program for Drug-free Workplaces
- § 11-14-101 - Legislative intent.
- § 11-14-102 - Definitions.
- § 11-14-103 - Applicability.
- § 11-14-104 - Testing for drugs or alcohol authorized -- Conditions for testing -- Effect of failure to comply.
- § 11-14-105 - Written policy statement.
- § 11-14-106 - Required drug or alcohol tests.
- § 11-14-107 - Testing subject to Department of Transportation procedures -- Verification -- Chain of custody procedures -- Costs -- Discrimination on grounds of voluntary treatment prohibited.
- § 11-14-108 - Drug or alcohol use not handicap or disability -- Drug or alcohol use cause for firing or failure to hire -- Miscellaneous provisions.
- § 11-14-109 - Confidentiality of records.
- § 11-14-110 - Licensure of testing laboratory.
- § 11-14-111 - Rules and regulations.
- § 11-14-112 - Rating plans based on drug-free workplace program participation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.