2010 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 10 - Department of Workforce Services Law
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 11-10-101 - Title.
- § 11-10-102 - Policy.
- § 11-10-103 - Intent.
- § 11-10-104 - Construction.
- § 11-10-105 - Legislative power to amend and repeal -- Vested rights restricted.
- § 11-10-106 - Penalties.
- § 11-10-107 - Protection of rights and benefits -- Waiver of rights void -- Discrimination, obstruction, and employee payment prohibited.
- § 11-10-108 - Protection of rights and benefits -- Limitation of fees.
- § 11-10-109 - Protection of rights and benefits -- Assignment, pledge, or encumbrance of benefits prohibited.
- § 11-10-110 - Protection of rights and benefits -- Exception for withholding child support.
- § 11-10-111 - Protection of rights and benefits -- Exception for withholding food stamp overages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.