2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 46 - Welfare
§ 46-906 Limitations of article
46-906. Limitations of article
A. This article does not:
1. Give any designated beneficiary any rights or legal interest in an account unless the designated beneficiary is the account owner.
2. Guarantee that an eligible individual will receive services from a department or agency of this state related to the eligible individual's disability.
3. Guarantee that the amounts deposited in an eligible individual's account and any earnings on that account pursuant to the program will be sufficient to cover any qualified disability expense of the eligible individual.
B. This article does not establish any obligation of this state or any agency of this state to guarantee for the benefit of any eligible individual, contributor to an account or designated beneficiary any of the following:
1. The return of any amounts contributed to an account.
2. The rate of interest or other return on any account.
3. The payment of interest or other return on any account.
C. Every contract, application, deposit slip or other similar document that may be used in connection with a contribution to an account shall clearly indicate that the account is not insured by this state and neither the principal deposited nor the investment return is guaranteed by this state.