2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 46 - Welfare
§ 46-802 Child care services
46-802. Child care services
The department shall establish and administer child care services. Child care services include:
1. Child care assistance to eligible families.
2. Certification of child care home and in-home providers who are not required to be licensed pursuant to title 36, chapter 7.1 for the purposes of caring for children eligible for child care assistance.
3. Establishment of rights and duties of providers and the department for the provision of child care assistance and services.
4. Consumer education to families and the public, including activities that help families make informed decisions about child care options.
5. Activities that improve the quality and availability of child care.
6. Consultation, technical assistance, training and resources to improve the provision and expand the access to child care services.