2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 46 - Welfare
§ 46-241.01 Short-term crisis services
46-241.01. Short-term crisis services
The department, through its agent, shall administer short-term crisis services. Short-term crisis services include:
1. Emergency shelter to eligible persons.
2. Rent or mortgage assistance to prevent homelessness.
3. Utility assistance for eligible persons with a current or anticipated interruption of heating or cooling services, or both, if the person's health and safety will be put in danger.
4. Utility repair and replacement.
5. Special needs as determined by the department to secure or maintain employment.