2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 44 - Trade and Commerce
§ 44-6952 Senior residential entrance fee contracts; provider registration; registration fee
44-6952. Senior residential entrance fee contracts; provider registration; registration fee
A. Before a provider solicits, enters into or extends the term of a senior residential entrance fee contract the provider shall register with the department on a form prescribed by the department. The form shall include at least the following information:
1. The name of the provider.
2. The name, business address and business telephone number of each person holding at least a ten per cent ownership interest in the provider.
3. The business address, telephone number and fax number of the provider.
4. The mailing and street addresses for each of the provider's facilities.
5. The name, business address and business telephone number of the chief administrator for each facility.
6. The fiscal year-end date for the provider.
B. The director shall charge each provider a registration fee. The provider shall submit the registration form and fee to the department together with a copy of the provider's most recent audited financial report and a copy of the provider's disclosure statement prescribed in section 44-6954, subsection D, paragraph 2.