2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 44 - Trade and Commerce
§ 44-1702 Exemptions
This article does not apply to:
1. A person who is organized, chartered or holding a license or authorization certificate to make loans or extensions of credit pursuant to the laws of this state or the United States and who is subject to regulation and supervision by an official or agency of this state or the United States.
2. A bank or savings and loan institution whose deposits or accounts are eligible for insurance by the federal deposit insurance corporation or the federal savings and loan insurance corporation.
3. A person licensed as a real estate broker by this state if the person is acting within the course and scope of that license.
4. A person licensed to practice law in this state if the person renders services within the course and scope of his practice as an attorney at law.
5. A broker-dealer registered with the securities and exchange commission or the commodity futures trading commission if the broker-dealer is acting within the course and scope of such regulation.
6. Any nonprofit organization exempt from taxation under section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code.