2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 44 - Trade and Commerce
§ 44-1622 Pawn tickets; requirements
44-1622. Pawn tickets; requirements
A. All pawn transactions must be evidenced by a pawn ticket that is issued at the time of the pawn transaction.
B. A pawn ticket shall include, at a minimum, all of the following:
1. The name, address and telephone number of the pawnshop and pledgor.
2. The birth date and physical description of the pledgor, including height, weight and hair and eye color.
3. The number and type of the identification document presented by the pledgor.
4. A listing of the articles left in the possession of the pawnbroker.
5. The date of the pawn transaction.
6. The maturity date of the pawn transaction, which shall be set forth in at least twelve point type.
7. The principal amount of the pawn transaction.
8. The following statement in at least ten point type:
" You are not obligated to redeem the pledged goods. The pledged goods will be forfeited to the pawnbroker after the maturity date unless the pledged goods are redeemed or you enter into a new pawn transaction for the pledged goods."