2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 44 - Trade and Commerce
§ 44-1611 Definitions
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Advertisement" has the same meaning prescribed in section 44-1521.
2. " Carrier's lien" means a lien that is established under section 47-7307.
3. " Consumer" means an individual who uses or intends to use household goods moving services provided by a household goods mover.
4. " Household goods" means goods that are used primarily for personal, family or household purposes and that are used in connection with household goods moving services.
5. " Household goods mover" means a person that provides household goods moving services.
6. " Household goods moving services" :
(a) Means the loading, packing, moving, transporting, storing while in transit, delivering, unloading or otherwise taking possession or control of household goods from a consumer for the purpose of intrastate household goods moves to another location at the direction of the consumer for a fee.
(b) Does not include moving household goods for disposal or destruction or moving household goods from a factory or store, unless a consumer has purchased the property to be moved from a factory or store with the intent to use that property for personal, family or household purposes.
7. " Moving destination" means the location that the consumer specifies is where the household goods shall be delivered and unloaded.
8. " Person" has the same meaning prescribed in section 44-1521.