2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 33 - Property
§ 33-1246 Bylaws
A. At the time the unit owners' association is organized, the association shall adopt bylaws which provide for each of the following:
1. The number of members of the board of directors and the titles of the officers of the association.
2. Election by the board of directors of a president, treasurer, secretary and any other officers of the association which the bylaws specify.
3. The qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office and manner of electing and removing board members and officers and filling vacancies.
4. Which, if any, of its powers the board of directors or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent.
5. Which of its officers may execute, certify and record amendments to the declaration on behalf of the association.
6. The method of amending the bylaws.
B. Subject to the provisions of the declaration, the bylaws may provide for any other matters the association deems necessary and appropriate.