2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 33 - Property
§ 33-1219 Plat
A. The plat is a part of the declaration. The plat must be clear and legible.
B. The plat shall show:
1. The name of the condominium.
2. The boundaries of the condominium and a legal description of the real estate included in the condominium.
3. The extent of any encroachments on any portion of the condominium.
4. To the extent feasible, the location and dimensions of all easements serving or burdening any portion of the condominium.
5. The location and dimensions of the vertical boundaries of each unit, and each unit's identifying number.
6. Any horizontal unit boundaries, with reference to an established datum, and each unit's identifying number.
7. Any units with respect to which the declarant has reserved the right to create additional units or common elements, identified appropriately.
8. The location and dimensions of all real estate subject to the development right of withdrawal identified as such.
9. The location and dimensions of all real estate in which the unit owner will only own an estate for years labeled as a " leasehold condominium" .
10. The distance between noncontiguous parcels of real estate comprising the condominium.
11. The location and dimensions of limited common elements, including porches, balconies, patios and entryways, other than the limited common elements described in section 33-1212, paragraphs 2 and 4.
12. Any other matters the declarant deems appropriate.
C. Unless the declaration provides otherwise, the horizontal boundaries of a part of a unit located outside of a building have the same elevation as the horizontal boundaries of the inside part and need not be depicted on the plat.
D. On exercising any development right, the declarant shall record a new plat conforming to the requirements of subsections A and B of this section. No new plat need be recorded if the development right exercised was clearly depicted on the original plat and a document is recorded which references the declaration and original plat and declares that the development right has been exercised.