2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 33 - Property
§ 33-1073 Contents of notice of lien; verification
33-1073. Contents of notice of lien; verification
A. The notice of commercial real estate broker lien shall include all of the following:
1. The name and the address of the principal place of business of the broker who claims the lien and the broker's real estate license number.
2. The name and the mailing address of the owner of the real property.
3. The real property interest that is owned by the owner.
4. The amount of the lien.
5. The legal description of the real property that is the subject of the lien.
6. The street address of the real property, if any.
7. The statement that the broker who claims the lien is entitled to compensation from the owner of the real property.
8. The notarized signature of the real estate broker that avows that based on information and belief the contents of the notice of commercial real estate broker lien are true and accurate.
B. The words " unknown" or " not available" and similar terms may not be used in lieu of the information prescribed by subsection A, and any use of those terms in the notice of commercial real estate broker lien or broker's preliminary notice of intent to lien invalidates the commercial real estate broker lien.