2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 29 - Partnership
§ 29-752 Entity restructuring transactions
29-752. Entity restructuring transactions
A. If a plan is approved as provided by section 29-753, a domestic limited liability company may be a party to or otherwise undertake a transaction by adopting a plan and otherwise complying with this article and:
1. Chapter 6, article 2 of this title for a merger.
2. Chapter 6, article 3 of this title for an interest exchange.
3. Chapter 6, article 4 of this title for a conversion.
4. Chapter 6, article 5 of this title for a domestication.
5. Chapter 6, article 6 of this title for a division.
B. The effective time and date of the transaction are as provided in chapter 6 of this title. Except as expressly set forth in this article, the procedures regarding the effect of and all other aspects of the transaction are governed by chapter 6 of this title.
C. This section does not limit the power of a limited liability company to acquire all or part of the interests of another entity through a voluntary exchange or otherwise.